Broaster Chicken Equipment & Programs
Boost Your Bottom Line with Broaster
Who doesn’t LOVE chicken?
Give your customers easy, delicious Genuine Broaster Chicken they’ll crave so they come back to your restaurant, supermarket, convenience store, or event space and ask for Broaster by name. Taylor Freezers of California makes it simple to become a Broaster® licensed trademark operator with everything you need to serve your customers this delicious, one-of-a-kind favorite.
Areas We Serve
We serve the greater Los Angeles area, as well as San Diego, San Francisco, Orange County, San Bernardino, Riverside, Fresno, Bakersfield, and Sacramento, California; Reno and Las Vegas, Nevada.
Get on board with the thousands of satisfied food service operators worldwide who serve Genuine Broaster Chicken and boost your bottom line!
Watch Other Broaster Videos
Broaster Chicken Fryer Free Demo
We have a demo van with Broaster fryers and foods that will come to you anywhere in California, Reno, or Las Vegas. There’s no downside to giving it a try.
Genuine Broaster Chicken Branded Programs
For over 65 years, Genuine Broaster Chicken has been the top choice for quick-service fried chicken prepared with the freshest proprietary ingredients, marinade, and breading, and a cooking process unlike any other – pressure fried in patented Broaster Equipment. If it’s not Broaster, it’s not Broasted®!
Strengthen your businesses and boost profits as a Genuine Broaster Chicken or Broaster Express® licensed trademark operator, and enjoy access to all the benefits, supporting supplies, Point of Purchase/Point of Sale (POP/POS) materials, accessories, and more.
When you buy Broaster from Taylor Freezers of California, we help you get set up in the Broaster chicken program of your choice and help with menu planning and pricing.
Every piece of equipment we sell includes in-store training and a warranty serviced by your trusted Taylor Freezers of California team.
High-volume Frying for Food Service
Ready to make mouth-watering fried chicken with ease? This selection of Broaster high-volume frying equipment will give your customers the delicious hot meal they crave and make you their #1 choice over fast food.
Grab-n-go perfection, Broaster Express offers grocery and convenience store customers easy meal and snack choices that are so delicious, they’ll keep coming back for more. The Broaster Express Branded Food Program features exclusive Broaster Ventless Fryers or Broaster Pressure Fryers, high-quality, ready-to-cook Broaster Foods®, unique flavor profiles, and nationally recognized branding.
Benefits of Commercial Chicken Broaster Fryers from Taylor Freezers of California
When you become a licensed trademark operator of Broaster chicken products, you gain access to supporting supplies, Point of Purchase/Point of Sale (POP/POS) materials, events, and accessories. You get everything you need to strengthen your businesses and build profits.
The Benefits of Broaster from Taylor Freezers of California
- The brand recognition of Genuine Broaster Chicken (since 1954!) drives customer traffic.
- High-quality, space-saving pressure fryers and supporting equipment fit almost anywhere there’s a counter, adding value to your business.
- Broaster equipment is easy to use, maintain, and add onto as your products gain popularity.
- You’ll feel good about serving top-of-the-line, delicious chicken and food products.
- It’s common for Broaster food service businesses to become customers’ preferred choice for a hot meal, which boosts sales.
- You’re never on your own – you’ll have access to supporting materials and training, events, promotions, and more.
- There are no franchise contracts, fees, or royalties to pay.
- Taylor Freezers of California helps you price and sell your products for maximum profits.
- We also help you with menu planning and training.
- Our service team performs certified service on all Broaster equipment, offering parts, maintenance, and repair.
Businesses We Serve
- Quick service restaurants
- Fast-food restaurants
- Onsite dining
- Convenience stores
- Grocery stores and delis
- Specialty kitchens
- Coffee cafes
- Ice cream shops
- Ice cream trucks
- Food trucks
- Hotels and resorts
- Event spaces
- Sports stadiums and arenas