Broaster Pressure Fryers
Genuine Broaster Chicken is made in patented Broaster Company high-volume commercial pressure fryers that help you prepare the freshest, most succulent chicken in the marketplace with proprietary ingredients and a unique cooking process.
The result is a tantalizing aroma that draws customers in and an incomparable taste that chicken lovers crave. Since 1954, Broaster has perfected not only the pressure frying equipment but also the meal experience and the merchandising programs.
From 16 pieces to 64 pieces per cook cycle, no matter how big or small your food service business is, Broaster has a pressure fryer for you. And the best part – no matter which pressure fryer you choose, your profit margins will see a boost, and your c-store, QSR, restaurant, arena, deli, or grocery store will become a destination.
Give it a Try for Free with Our Broaster Demo Van!
Now you can try Broaster’s high-volume pressure fryer line and taste the juicy, flavor-packed chicken for yourself. Our Broaster team will come to you anywhere in California, Reno, or Las Vegas. There’s no downside to giving it a try!
Give us a call to schedule your free demo today with no obligation.
Broaster Commercial Pressure Fryer Benefits
- Make moist fried chicken with less oil absorption
- Reduce oil usage for economic and environmental benefits
- All sizes are space-efficient for ease of placement in any size/type of business
- High production capacity, from 16 pieces to 64 per cook cycle
- Versatile – available in gas or electric
- Simple to install and safe
- All models have a touchscreen controller for reduced labor, product consistency, and ease of use
“You can see a healthy ROI in about 180 days with a Broaster pressure fryer in your food truck or c-store.” – Taylor Freezers of California