The Smokaroma Pressure Smoker combines the modern scientific method of pressure cooking with pressure smoking to create deliciously juicy, smoked foods.
- Fast and productive – the BCD71-73 was specifically designed for high volume production, cooking up to 90 pounds of fresh bone-in ribs per load in as little as 1 hour and 15 minutes*.
- Safe – Normal operating pressure is 12 psi. Exhaust will occur between 14 to 15 psi and pressure release valve will release pressure if it exceeds 16 to 17 psi.
- Cost effective – Pressure smoking reduces shrinkage up to 40% over other methods.
- Labor efficient – Fast and easy operation increases productivity. No watching, basting or turning required. Auto shut-off after cook cycle is complete.
- Compact – Requires minimum space in kitchen and casters are standard, making unit portable. No vent hood required to operate.
- Versatile – Smokes all types of meats, poultry, vegetables, cheese and seafoods.
- Dual Usage – Ability to hot smoke or “cold” smoke food products. In hot smoke mode, the main elements will provide heat along with the charring element. In “cold” smoke mode, only the charring element will heat.
- Customizable – Any type of wood chips can be used; mesquite, hickory, pecan, cherry, etc. and only 2 ounces are used per cook cycle.