C717 Soft Serve Freezer
Offer all the popular soft serve variations from low or non-fat ice creams to custards, yogurt and sorbet. Serve two separate soft serve flavors, or an equal combination of both in a twist.
- Heat Treatment System: Provides a daily heating and cooling cycle to safely maintain dairy products up to 28 days before a complete disassembly and cleaning is required.
- Freezing Cylinder: Two, 3.4 quart (3.2 liter).
- Mix Hopper: Two, 20 quart (18.9 liter). Refrigeration (SHR) maintains mix below 41ºF (5ºC) during Auto and Standby modes.
- Indicator Lights: Digital readout displays hours since last brush cleaning to assure product safety. Mix Low light alerts operator to add mix. Audible alarm may be enabled to sound when mix is low. When the Mix Out light flashes, the unit shuts down automatically to prevent damage.
- Touch Screen Controls: Microprocessor touch controls are embedded in durable tempered glass panel. Multiple languages are selectable. Viscosity is continually measured to dispense consistent quality soft serve desserts. Temperatures in the hoppers or freezing cylinders may be displayed at any point of operation, in either Fahrenheit or Celsius. Draw counter allows operator to view number of servings dispensed.
- Standby: During long no-use periods, the standby feature maintains safe product temperatures in the mix hopper and freezing cylinder.
- Two Locking Casters: Front casters have a locking feature for operators to keep equipment in place. The lock can be released to move the equipment for cleaning.
- Door Interlock System: Protects the operator from injury as the beater will not operate without the dispensing door in place.
- Freezer Door: A specially designed thermo-plastic door allows quick ejection of product with a simple movement of the draw handle. Self closing draw handles are standard.