PH61 Shake Freezer
Offer four separate shake flavors: chocolate, vanilla, strawberry and an optional flavor. Portion controlled shake dispensing for high volume milkshake production.
- Heat Treatment System: Provides a daily heating and cooling cycle to safely maintain dairy products up to two weeks before a complete disassembly and cleaning is required.
- Freezing Cylinder: One, 7 quart (6.6 liter).
- Mix Hopper: One, 20 quart (18.9 liter). Refrigerated to maintain mix below 41ºF (5ºC).
- Indicator Lights: Mix Low light flashes to alert the operator to add mix. When the Mix Out light flashes, the refrigeration system automatically goes into Standby mode to prevent damage.
- Electronic Controls: Viscosity is continually measured to serve consistent quality shakes. The LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) readout will identify temperatures in the hopper and freezing cylinder at any point of operation. History of temperatures and times during the last 13 heat cycles may be viewed.
- Standby: During long no-use periods, the standby feature maintains safe product temperatures in the mix hopper and freezing cylinder.
- Syrup System: Shake flavors are selected from touch pads. Self-contained air compressor delivers shake syrup from four, 1 gallon (3.8 l) syrup tanks located in the lower front compartment. Frozen shake mix and syrup automatically blends to dispense the chosen flavor. Use only single strength syrup, free from pulp and seeds.
- Two Locking Casters: Front casters have a locking feature for operators to lock to maintain equipment in place. The locking casters can be released to move the equipment for cleaning.